Legal restrictions related to covid have now been lifted in Scotland, however the Scottish Government still recommends adopting appropriate precautions. We do therefore ask members and visitors to take note of the following covid guidelines, which are in place to preserve the health and safety of our members.
- Most importantly, please do not come to synagogue if you or anyone in your household is feeling unwell in any way, even mildly, particularly if you have any signs of a cold, cough or fever.
- We do encourage the wearing of face masks inside the Shul building if you wish to do so.
- Hand gel dispensers will be available throughout the building; please do use these to sanitise your hands on arrival.
- Doors or windows will be opened during services to provide ventilation.
- Our caretaker will ensure that surfaces are regularly cleaned and disinfected.