Legal restrictions related to covid have now been lifted in Scotland, however the Scottish Government still recommends adopting appropriate precautions. We do therefore ask members and visitors to comply with the following covid guidelines, which are in place to preserve the health and safety of our members, many of whom are elderly and vulnerable.
- Most importantly, please do not come to synagogue if you or anyone in your household is feeling unwell in any way, even mildly, particularly if you have any signs of a cold, cough or fever.
- We do encourage the wearing of face masks inside the Shul building, except when eating or drinking during kiddush or lunch.
- Hand gel dispensers will be available throughout the building; please do use these to sanitise your hands on arrival.
- Keep your coat and any other clothes and possessions with you and place them on a seat next to you.
- Doors in the main Shul and windows in the Beth Hamedrash will remain open during services to provide ventilation.
- Please sit in the seat which will be assigned to you; family members may sit together.
- The content of services may be shortened slightly.
- Our caretaker will ensure that all surfaces are regularly disinfected.