There are regular services as follows:
- Friday evening, 8.00 pm in Summer (mid April to late August), or just around sunset if earlier.
- See Full Shabbat and Festival Calendar for timing of Shabbat & Festivals
- Saturday mornings, at 10.00 am (starting at Nishmat), followed by Kiddush (at around midday)
- Mincha on Shabbat is early evening followed by a Seudah (summer) or just after Kiddush (winter)
- Sunday mornings, at 9.00 am
- Weekdays – by arrangement only
- All Festivals
Please note: during the pandemic we are holding a pre – Kabbalat Shabbat service on zoom in lieu of a service in Synagogue. This is at 7pm in summer.
It is best at present to check all times by emailing our Secretary.