We look forward to having you spend Shabbat in our Community.
The Community endeavours to provide hospitality for Shabbat meals for our many visitors.
- On Friday Night this consists of either Home Hospitality with the Rabbi.
- in case of large numbers, a Catered Meal at our Community Centre which is in the Synagogue premises.
- Shabbat Lunch is run by members of the Community every week at our Community Centre. There is an optional guided tour of the main Synagogue immediately following lunch.
- There is also a communal Seudah Shelishit at the Rabbi’s.
If you wish to book meals for Shabbat please contact the Rabbi as soon as possible.
If you have not heard back within 48 hours you may also contact the Secretary.
If the meal is hosted by the Rabbi in his home and/or you wish to attend the Shabbat Lunch, we would appreciate a donation to EHC.
If it is a catered meal there will be a fixed charge which the Rabbi will inform you of, when he replies.
Payment and donations should be made through the Paypal facility below.
We can also provide Frozen Ready Meals for during the week:
- Meatballs, rice vegetables £12;
- Shepherds pie, vegetables £12;
- Sweet & sour chicken, rice £12
- Grilled salmon, potato, vegetable £12;
- Vegetarian lasagne £10.
These should be ordered in advanced to ensure we have the quantity required.
. Please contact the Rabbi to order.