Take Away Meals
- One small bottle of grape juice
- Two mini challot
- One humous/aubergine
- Two chopped fried fish or salmon cutlets
- Two chicken/vegetable soup
- Two Ready Meals: Sweet and Sour Chicken/Meatballs/Salmon/Shepherds Pie
- Two portions of Chocolate Brownie
- The Ready Meals will need an oven to be heated (though microwave containers may be available), the soup comes in a microwavable container.
- The Ready Meals normally include rice or potatoes and a vegetable.
- The package will include cutlery.
- The packages can be picked up at the synagogue on Thursday afternoon or Friday morning or possibly delivered.
The price is £50. A similar meal for one is £30.
These should be ordered in advance to ensure we have the quantity required.